123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw Printer
Tables of Content:
About HP Laserjet Pro m130nw Printer
Every device needs a basic setup and 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printers also require a particular setup to be done for the first time. For any device, the first-time setup is always considered as the most important step, as it is the basic factor to determine the performance of that 123.hp.com printer in future. This can even need hp software and we provide all basic instructions and needed hp software in 123.hp.com website to make it available for our users. The basic HP printer setup comprises unboxing the HP printer, installing the toner cartridges and aligning the cartridge for the first print.
HP Laserjetpro m130nw Printer Services
The manufacturer of any device always keeps on redesigning the specific driver to rectify the existing errors. To make the performance of 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer better every time, the 123 HP releases periodic drivers. All the existing customers and new customers are advised to download the updated drivers for their Laserjetpro m130nw printer.
All the 123 HP Printer have their own way and style of performing and these are included in the manual which is provided by the manufacturer. We have combined all such manuals published by HP for its 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printers and is made available at one point to make it simple to get and utilize.
HP Laserjet Pro m130nw Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
HP Laserjetpro m130nw is an all-in-one printer which can perform print, scan, and copy tasks together. It is designed for small office and home purpose. The USB cable is shipped with this printer to connect it to wired. Every printer first requires unboxing and finding its own place either at office or home. We provide simple instructions to Unbox your first 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer. Do as per the below steps:
Unbox the 123 Laserjet Pro MFP m130nw Printer from the box
- Take the printer out from the “cardboard box”.
- Discard all the stickers and tapes that are stuck to the surface, and open the cartridge access door and remove the packing materials from inside and close it.
- “Connect” the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet and press the power button.
- “Connect” the 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer to the PC or Laptop with the given USB cable: For first time setup, the Wireless connection is not preferred, as the connection might not be stable. Now, take the new ink cartridge and remove the tape from it: By holding the cartridge sideways it has to be pulled upwards.
- “Open” the cartridge access door carefully and wait until the cartridge remains silent at the center.
- Now gently load the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Align the cartridge by placing a paper on the scan guidelines, once the cartridge is installed.
- “Place the paper” along the alignment guidelines after opening the scan lid.
- Select “OK” on the printer control panel and the printer cartridges will be aligned.
123 HP Laserjetpro m130nw Driver installation
There are continuous and regular updates given for the drivers of a printer to make its working better. These drivers need to be installed to the supporting device periodically and there are particular instructions that should be followed while installing the drivers. All the updated drivers for 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printers are available on our website to make the access simpler for our users.
123 HP LJPRO m130nw Driver Installation for Windows
The driver installation procedure to any device working on Windows Operating system is the same. The basic steps need to be followed are:
- Visit our website 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw and get the best driver for your 123 HP Laserjetpro m130nw printer.
- Now, you should click the “Software” option and it will automatically download the file to your computer.
- Open the installed file by clicking it and then run it.
- Sometimes the installation may begin automatically followed by some on-screen instructions.
- The user have to do as per the on-screen instructions are guided to install the required update to their device.
- If any error message occurs during the process, then the existing printer driver needs to be uninstalled and to do that follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, open “Device and printers”.
- Choose the Laserjetpro m130nw printers which are connected to the device and choose driver.
- Uninstall the existing driver and then reinstall the latest and updated driver. If the problem persists still, contact our experts for further assistance.
123 HP LJPRO m130nw Driver Installation for Mac
The driver installation procedure for the printer working on Mac operating system is similar to Windows. Follow the basic stepwise instructions:
- Get the driver for your 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printers from our website.
- Select the “software” option and it will directly download the file to your computer.
- Click the installed file to open and run it.
- Sometimes the driver installation begins automatically and displays on-screen instructions.
- You have to follow the onscreen instructions and install the recent update to your device.
- If any error message occurs in the middle of the process, then uninstall the existing driver from the device, and to do that follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, you should open the Apple menu.
- Go to System preference and then select “Printers and Scanners”.
- Select the Laserjetpro m130nw printer and select Remove.
- Try reinstalling the update, once the existing printer is uninstalled. If the error is still there, contact our experts for further assistance.
How to Print Documents from HP LJPRO m130nw?
123 HP Laserjet Pro m130nw Print a Documents in Windows
Windows has designed a shortcut key that made easier for printing any type of document from a PC or Laptop that works on Windows operating system. Follow the step wise instructions to print any document from a Windows PC:
- Open the document to print. Once the print windows appear, go to print setup or Properties
- To open the print window, press ctrl+P – Windows shortcut.Go to print set up or Properties when the print windows opens.
- You can choose the settings for the final print under the Properties menu.
- In the orientation of the page, you can shift between Landscape and Portrait.
- Before printing, the “”Duplex printing”” option can also be altered and the margin can be set.
- Once the settings are altered, select “Print” to print the document.
- You can also open the print window by clicking the file menu and then a “Print” option.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m130nw Print a Documents in Mac
Printing documents with Mac OS is very similar to printing a document from Windows PC. Apple also provides a shortcut key to print a file from PC, like Windows. Follow the stepwise instructions to print any document from a MAC PC:
- Open the document to print.
- To open the print window, press Command+P – MAC shortcut.
- Then select your printer that is connected to your PC.
- You can shift between Landscape and Portrait in the orientation of the page.
- Before printing, you can set the margin and change the “Duplex Printing” option.
- After changing the settings, click “Print” to print the document.
- Another method to open the print window is to click “File” menu and then click the print option.
HP Laserjet Pro m130nw Wireless Protected Setup Guidance
HP LJPRO m130nw WPS for Windows
The 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer is included with a wireless connection option, which makes it easy to connect to the wireless network. You can quickly connect the HP Laserjetpro m130nw printer to a wireless network. Gather the network name and network password and then use the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) to connect the printer to the wireless network. Follow the stepwise instructions to connect the printer wirelessly to a device working on Windows OS:
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer.
- Turn on your ojpro8740 printer. First, turn on the Laserjetpro m130nw printer.
- Select the “Wireless” option in the printer control panel.
- Tap the “settings” option and then the select “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and finish wireless connection.
- If required, you can download the HP wireless software.
- Type the “SSID” of your home network and network password and then connect your HP Laserjetpro m130nw Printer to the wireless network.
- Using the WPS button, the printer can also be connected directly to your modem/router.
- Press the WPS button on your router and on your printer.
- Irrespective of the OS, this will connect your Laserjetpro m130nw printer directly to your home network.
HP LJPRO m130nw WPS for Mac
With the technology advancement, the 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer comes with the wireless setting feature, that it allows to connect the device through wireless network. For that, it requires the SSID (name) and password of the wireless network, to which it should be connected. Connecting 123 HP Laserjetpro m130nw printer wireless to MAC needs HP Utility software. To connect the printer wirelessly to a device working on MAC OS, follow the stepwise instructions that are given below accordingly:
- Switch on your Laserjetpro m130nw printer. Now, on the printer control panel, tap the “Wireless” option.
- Select the settings and then click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the displayed instructions and finish the wireless connection. You can download the “HP Utility software” from our website.
- Run the software and do as per the instructions displayed on the screen to install it.
- After the software gets installed, open the window and choose the name of the printer and select continue.
- Select Add printer and select the name of your HP Laserjetpro m130nw printer.
- Select print using or Use and choose your printer name from the drop-down and choose Continue.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen, and finally, your printer is connected wireless to your MAC computer.
- Using the WPS button or PIN, the 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer can be connected directly to the router. You have to press the WPS button on your printer, and router, which in turn will directly connect your printer to your home network irrespective of the OS. But after a restart, this cannot reconnect the printer to the home network. So the network SSID and network password are preferred.
123 HP Laserjetpro m130nw Digital Setup
123 HP Laserjet Pro m130nw ePrint Setup
ePrint is an advanced feature of this 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer which allows the user to print a document or photo from anywhere just by sending a mail to the printer. The printer should be assigned a unique email ID to enable this feature and it is used later for ePrint. Only if the HP Laserjetpro m130nw printer is connected wireless to the network, this feature work.The basic setup instructions for HP Laserjetpro m130nw printers are given in step by step format:
- On your 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer Control panel, tap ePrint option.
- If the icon is not there, select Web Services Setup and click Network setup or Wireless settings to open web services.
- Select print info to obtain or get the information sheet which has the printer’s email.
- Find the printer’s claim code and add @hpeprint.com to it, if the email ID couldn’t be found.
- The user can make use of this mail ID to send any file or document directly to the printer.
- This email ID can also be used for ePrinting.
123 HP Laserjet Pro m130nw Cloud Print Setup
Another feature that enables the user to print a file from the phone using Google cloud is HP Google cloud print. This feature works only if the 123.hp.com printer is connected wireless to the network. For this you just need a computer running Chrome or Chromebook and a Google account. The iOS uses AirPrint option and this feature is made especially for Windows OS and MAC OS. To setup the Google Cloud print, follow the instructions that are given below in step by step format:
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ljpro m130nw printer.
- Open the Chrome browser and then go to the settings option.
- Now, click the advanced settings and scroll down to Google Cloud Print.
- Select Manage button: Register your printer if it is listed under the New device and if it is listed under My devices, it is registered already and is ready to print.
- You can print documents from your phone, computer and web pages directly, once it is registered.