HP Color Laserjet Pro m477fnw Printer AiO Support
Tables of Content:
About HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Printer
Every device needs a basic setup and 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printers also require a particular setup to be done for the first time. For any device, the first-time setup is always considered as the most important step, as it is the basic factor to determine the performance of that ljpro m477fnw printer in future. This can even need HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver Software and we provide all basic instructions and needed hp software in Our website to make it available for our users. The basic HP printer setup comprises unboxing the HP printer, installing the toner cartridges and aligning the cartridge for the first print.
HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw Printer Services
The manufacturer of any device always keeps on redesigning the specific driver to rectify the existing errors. To make the performance of HP Laserjetpro m477 fnw printer better every time, the 123 HP releases periodic drivers. All the existing customers and new customers are advised to download the updated HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m477fnw Driver Software. These drivers are available on hp website to make accessibility simpler for our customers.
All the 123 HP Printer have their own way and style of performing and these are included in the manual which is provided by the manufacturer. We have combined all such manuals published by HP for its 123 HP Laserjet Pro m477fnw printers and is made available at one point to make it simple to get and utilize.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
123 Hp Laserjet Pro M477fnw is an all-in-one printer which can perform print, scan, and copy tasks together. It is designed for small office and home purpose. The USB cable is shipped with this printer to connect it to wired. Every printer first requires unboxing and finding its own place either at office or home. We provide simple instructions to Unbox your first ljpro printer. Do as per the below steps:
HP LJPRO M477fnw First-Time Installation Support
- Take the printer out from the cardboard box.
- Discard all the stickers and tapes that are stuck to the surface, and open the cartridge access door and remove the packing materials from inside and close it.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet and press the power button.
- Connect the Laserjetpro m477 fnw printer to the PC or Laptop with the given USB cable: For first time setup, the Wireless connection is not preferred, as the connection might not be stable.
Now, take the new ink cartridge and remove the tape from it: By holding the cartridge sideways it has to be pulled upwards.
- Open the cartridge access door carefully and wait until the cartridge remains silent at the center.
- Now gently load the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Align the cartridge by placing a paper on the scan guidelines, once the cartridge is installed.
- Place the paper along the alignment guidelines after opening the scan lid.
- Select “OK” on the printer control panel and the printer cartridges will be aligned.
HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m477fnw Driver Installation
There are continuous and regular updates given for the drivers of a printer to make its working better. These drivers need to be installed to the supporting device periodically and there are particular instructions that should be followed while installing the drivers. All the updated HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver are available on our website to make the access simpler for our users.
HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m477fnw Driver Installation for Windows
The driver installation procedure to any device working on Windows Operating system is the same. The basic steps need to be followed are:
- Visit our website 123.hp.com/setup and get the best HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver.
- Now, you should click the “Software” option and it will automatically download the file to your computer.
- Open the installed file by clicking it and then run it.
- Sometimes the installation may begin automatically followed by some on-screen instructions.
- The user have to do as per the on-screen instructions are guided to install the required update to their device.
- If any error message occurs during the process, then the existing printer HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver needs to be uninstalled and to do that follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, open “Device and printers”.
- Choose the Laserjetpro m477 fnw printers which are connected to the device and choose driver.
- Uninstall the existing HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver and then reinstall the latest and updated driver. If the problem persists still, contact our experts for further assistance.
HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m477fnw Driver Installation for Mac
The driver installation procedure for the printer working on Mac operating system is similar to Windows. Follow the basic stepwise instructions:
- Get the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver from our website.
- Select the “software” option and it will directly download the file to your computer.
- Click the installed file to open and run it.
- Sometimes the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver installation begins automatically and displays on-screen instructions.
- You have to follow the onscreen instructions and install the recent update to your device.
- If any error message occurs in the middle of the process, then uninstall the existing HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw Driver from the device, and to do that follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, you should open the Apple menu.
- Go to System preference and then select “Printers and Scanners”.
- Select the Laserjetpro m477 fnw printer and select Remove.
- Try reinstalling the update, once the existing printer is uninstalled. If the error is still there, contact our experts for further assistance.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Print Documents
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Print a Documents in Windows
Windows has designed a shortcut key that made easier for printing any type of document from a PC or Laptop that works on Windows operating system. Follow the stepwise instructions to print any document from a Windows PC:
- Open the document to print. Once the print windows appear, go to print setup or Properties
- To open the print window, press ctrl+P – Windows shortcut.Go to print set up or Properties when the print windows opens.
- You can choose the settings for the final print under the Properties menu.
- In the orientation of the page, you can shift between Landscape and Portrait.
- Before printing, the “Duplex printing” option can also be altered and the margin can be set.
- Once the settings are altered, select “Print” to print the document.
- You can also open the print window by clicking the file menu and then a “Print” option.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Print a Documents in Mac
Printing documents with Mac OS is very similar to printing a document from Windows PC. Apple also provides a shortcut key to print a file from PC, like Windows. Follow the stepwise instructions to print any document from a MAC PC:
- Open the document to print.
- To open the print window, press Command+P – MAC shortcut.
- Then select your printer that is connected to your PC.
- You can shift between Landscape and Portrait in the orientation of the page.
- Before printing, you can set the margin and change the “Duplex Printing” option.
- After changing the settings, click “Print” to print the document.
- Another method to open the print window is to click “File” menu and then click the print option.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Wireless Protected Setup
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
The HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer is included with a wireless connection option, which makes it easy to connect to the wireless network. You can quickly connect the 123 Hp Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer to a wireless network. Gather the network name and network password and then use the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) to connect the printer to the wireless network. Follow the stepwise instructions to connect the printer wirelessly to a device working on Windows OS:
- Switch on your LJPRO M477fdw printer.
- Turn on your Laserjetpro m477 fnw printer.
- Select the “Wireless” option in the printer control panel.
- Tap the “settings” option and then the select “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and finish wireless connection.
- If required, you can download the HP wireless software.
- Type the “SSID” of your home network and network password and then connect your HP Laserjetpro m477 fnw Printer to the wireless network.
- Using the WPS button, the printer can also be connected directly to your modem/router.
- Press the WPS button on your router and on your printer.
- Irrespective of the OS, this will connect your Laserjetpro m477 fnw printer directly to your home network.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
With the technology advancement, the 123 Hp Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer comes with the wireless setting feature, that it allows to connect the device through wireless network. For that, it requires the SSID (name) and password of the wireless network, to which it should be connected. Connecting 123 Hp Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer wireless to MAC needs HP Utility software. To connect the printer wirelessly to a device working on MAC OS, follow the stepwise instructions that are given below accordingly:
- Switch on your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer. Now, on the printer control panel, tap the “Wireless” option.
- Select the settings and then click the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the displayed instructions and finish the wireless connection. You can download the “HP Utility software” from our website.
- Run the software and do as per the instructions displayed on the screen to install it.
- After the software gets installed, open the window and choose the name of the printer and select continue.
- Select Add printer and select the name of your 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer.
- Select print using or Use and choose your printer name from the drop-down and choose Continue.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen, and finally, your printer is connected wireless to your MAC computer.
- Using the WPS button or PIN, the 123 HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer can be connected directly to the router. You have to press the WPS button on your printer, and router, which in turn will directly connect your printer to your home network irrespective of the OS. But after a restart, this cannot reconnect the printer to the home network. So the network SSID and network password are preferred.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Digital Setup
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw ePrint Setup
ePrint is an advanced feature of this 123 Hp Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer which allows the user to print a document or photo from anywhere just by sending a mail to the printer. The printer should be assigned a unique email ID to enable this feature and it is used later for ePrint. Only if the HP Laserjetpro m477 fnw printer is connected wireless to the network, this feature work.The basic setup instructions for HP Laserjetpro m477 fnw printers are given in step by step format:
- On your printer Control panel, tap ePrint option.
- If the icon is not there, select Web Services Setup and click Network setup or Wireless settings to open web services.
- Select print info to obtain or get the information sheet which has the printer’s email.
- Find the printer’s claim code and add @hpeprint.com to it, if the email ID couldn’t be found.
- The user can make use of this mail ID to send any file or document directly to the printer.
- This email ID can also be used for ePrinting.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw Cloud Print Setup
Another feature that enables the user to print a file from the phone using Google cloud is HP Google cloud print. This feature works only if the hp printer is connected wireless to the network. For this you just need a computer running Chrome or Chromebook and a Google account. The iOS uses AirPrint option and this feature is made especially for Windows OS and MAC OS. To setup the Google Cloud print, follow the instructions that are given below in step by step format:
- Switch on your HP Laserjet Pro M477fnw printer.
- Open the Chrome browser and then go to the settings option.
- Now, click the advanced settings and scroll down to Google Cloud Print.
- Select Manage button: Register your printer if it is listed under the New device and if it is listed under My devices, it is registered already and is ready to print.
- You can print documents from your phone, computer and web pages directly, once it is registered. Above We Provide the simple instructions for HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m477fnw Driver Download & Installation.