HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting Guidance
About HP OJPRO 9025 Printer
The setup process starts from unboxing the printer to troubleshooting the printer error. There are steps given to know how to perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions. Your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer also supports the Mobile printing feature. HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting Guidance Given Below,
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting
Do you face issues with the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer? You need to resolve the problem using the steps mentioned below. The main issues and its possible solutions are provided below.
How to fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Offline Issue?
Quick Solution for Offline Issue:
- Change the printer from offline to online.
- Set the printer name as the default one.
- To turn the printer online, navigate to the Settings option.
- Select the Printers option. Right-click the printer icon and enable Use Printer HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting.
- Cancel the print jobs that are in the print queue.
- Uninstall the printer driver.
- Install the compatible printer driver using the on-screen prompts.
- After installing, add the printer name to the list.
- If you can print, the issue is resolved.
- hp Officejet pro 9025, not printing color
- Inspect the ink level from the printer’s HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting control panel.
- If the ink level in the cartridge is low, replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
- Dust or debris on the ink cartridge may lead to the not printing in color issue.
- Clean the area with the help of a damp cloth.
- Do not keep the ink cartridge in open air for more than 30 minutes.
- Clean the printhead contacts using an Automated tool.
- Clean the vents using a sharp-edged object.
How to fix HP OJPRO9025 not printing Black?
- Examine the ink level in your HP printer.
- Check if the ink is dried up on the nozzle.
- Perform the printhead alignment manually.
- If the ink level is low or empty, replace it with a new one.
- Contact our support team for further assistance.
How to fix Print Job Stuck in Queue Issue?
- Remove all the current print jobs in the queue.
- Clear and restart the Print Spooler.
- Select the Start option. Type Services in the search bar.
- Click the Services app. Double-click the Print Spooler option.
- Select the Stop button in the Properties window.
- Provide permission to access the folder.
- Select all the files in the entire folder to delete them.
- Click Start to reboot the Print Spooler Service.
How to fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 not Scanning Issue?
- Download and launch the Windows compatible HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- After launching the app, do the following.
- Verify the USB connection between the printer and the system.
- Unplug the USB cable and reconnect it.
- Try to connect the printer to a different USB port.
- Remove and include the printer name to the Mac.
How to fix OJPRO9025 Wi-Fi not Connecting Issue
- Do not connect the printer to a guest network.
- Ensure that the printer is not connected to Virtual Private Network.
- Remember that the credentials are case-sensitive.
- Link your printer and system are connected to the same network.
- Set the frequency band of the router at 2.5GHz.
- Disable the firewall settings for a while.
- After the connection is established, deactivate the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting settings.
How to Reset HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
- How to Reset the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting Quick Guidance are following
- Switch on the printer to enable the device to active mode.
- Detach all the cables connected to the printer’s rear.
- After a while, attach the cables connected to it.
- If the printer does not turn on, use the Power button to turn it on.
- The printer goes through the initialization process.
- Resetting helps to resolve the issue.