HP Envy 4521 Setup Install
About HP Envy 4521 Printer
Do you need to set up your 123 HP Envy 4521 printer device? Just follow the basic step by step procedures to easily set up the printer. Initially, you have to unpack the HP Envy 4521 Setup from its packing material, link the power cable to connect the printer and computer, based on the needs set all the control panel preferences and then place the paper into the printer’s input tray. Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot and then download and install HP Envy 4521 Driver Software on the computer. Now 123 hp printer is ready to print the desired document or photo.
123 HP Envy 4521 Printer Services
Are you finding it difficult to install the hp envy 4521 driver and software on the computer? You need not to worried. Just give a call at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website, our technical experts will install the driver on your computer via a remote access.
The HP Envy 4521 Driver Manual offers you all types of printer information, setup, troubleshooting, and printer maintenance tips. Just download the manual from this website and follow the steps to easily make your printer ready to print the required document or photo.
HP Envy 4521 Printer First-Time Installation
Unbox the 123.hp.com/envy4521 printer from the box
- Once you receive a HP Envy 4521 Setup from the shipment, unpack the printer and its accessories.
- With the printer and its components, you will also find the user manual and a CD. The user guide provides all sorts of printer information while the CD has the printer software.
- Check whether that the HP Envy 4521 printer, scanner, input tray, and printer’s control panel are free from tape and sticker.
- Plug-in the power cord to the printer and to the wall outlet and then power on the Hp Envy 4521 printer.
- Choose the preferred language, country or region, and then click OK.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot. Once inserting it, click OK.
- Insert papers into the input tray of the printer. Ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer
- Insert the alignment page on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid and click OK.
- After completing the scanning process, an Alignment Successful message gets displayed.
- Select OK and the 123.hp.com/envy4521 printer starts to print a document.
HP Envy 4521 Wireless Protected Setup Guidance
123 HP Envy 4521 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
The Wireless protected setup can be established by following any of the three methods.
- Using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button<
- Initially, run the wireless adapter’s setup wizard.
- A wireless network window gets displayed, click on the Use Wireless Protected Setup option to connect.
- The Quick connect using Wireless Protected Setup button will be displayed on the screen. Select that option to Connect to the windows computer.
- Choose select a location for your network on the Set Network Location window. You’re done. You can start to print a document using the HP Envy 4521 Setup.
- Using the client device’s PIN on the router
- Sign in to the router’s web-based administration utility, find the wireless protected setup from the Quick connect.
- Index the PIN and then proceed further.
- Now, you need to choose the location for your network from the Set Network Location window.
- Select Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
- Using the router’s PIN on the client device
- On the client device, you need to key in the PIN that is listed on the router’s Wireless Protected Setup screen.
- After configuration, click OK.
123 HP Envy 4521 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
Ensure that the computer and router are connected properly.
- Connect the HP Envy 4521 Setup to the network via a Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Make use of the up or down button to view Setup and press the right Function button.
- Choose the Wireless LAN setup and click on OK.
- Once the wireless connection is established, you can view a blue light that glows on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose WPS and select Ok.
- Select the Push button method and click Ok.
- Now, you have to press and hold the WPS button on the access point, and then click OK within 2 minutes.
- After connecting to the access point, a dialog box gets displayed, click OK to ensure that your process has been completed.
- Select Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
HP Envy 4521 Mobile Printing Guidance
HP Envy 4521 ePrint Setup
With HP ePrint, you can print your document from any place at any time. Make use of the steps that are listed below to connect your mobile device and the HP Envy 4521 printer.
- Initially, you have to enable the Web Services on the HP Envy 4521 Setup and get your printer’s unique email address that is very important in the process of HP ePrint.
- To make your access easy, add your printer’s email address as a contact to your address book so that you can easily add your email address directly. This is to avoid the time delay.
- To print an email message, you need to open the message, and then click on the Forward option.
- Index your ePrint email address in the To: field and if required add an additional email address in the CC: field.
- Select Send so that your email will be printed at the selected destination.
HP Envy 4521 Cloud Print Setup
Make use of the Google Cloud Print to print the desired documents and photos from any network connected device to your printer. You need not waste your time to download any hp envy 4521 drivers or software to print with Google Cloud Print.
- Switch on your HP Envy 4521 Setup. Access Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer.
- From the top right of your computer, select More and then choose the Settings option.
- Select the Advanced option from the bottom of the screen.
- From the Printing option, click on the Google Cloud Print feature.
- Select Manage Cloud Print devices.
- Log in to your Google Account. Choose the required printer that you need to connect and then select the Add printer option.
- Now your printer will be added to your Google Account and you will have the access to connect to Google Cloud Print.
- Print the desired document or photo using the printer from any device where you’re Logged in to your Google Account.