123.hp.com/envy5534 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 5534 Setup Guidance
Want to know the basic steps carried out after purchasing the printer? Scroll down the steps mentioned below to perform the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer setup. View the contents in the box by checking the label on top of the box. These materials may vary based on the country/region. how to install
HP Envy 5534 First-Time Install Guidance
- The primary step is to break the tape on top of the printer’s carton to open it.
- Find the “resource” materials inside the printer’s carton and take them out.
- “Remove” all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Take the HP Envy 5534 Printer from the “box” and place it on a flat surface for optimal functioning.
- “Bridge” the connection between the printer’s “rear” and a wall “socket” using the power cable
- “Use” the printer’s Power Button to Turn it on.
- “Set” the preferences such as “country/region”, language and time from the printer’s control panel.
- Insert a plain sheet of paper into the input tray and cartridges into their slots.
- The “printer” automatically prints an alignment page.
- “Install” the 123.hp.com/envy5534 driver using the software installation CD and connect the printer to a network.
HP Envy 5534 Printer Services
You have reached the correct destination to download the updated driver for your 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer. The driver is available at free. Use a compatible driver for the proper functioning of the printer. Want to know how to install the driver? Use the manual for an easy reference.
Usage of the updated driver is required to get all the latest features of the printer. Recently launched Windows operating system uses Windows built-in software to get the updated drivers automatically after connecting the printer to the system. For previous versions, click the link mentioned below to get the updated one.
HP Envy 5534 Manual is also known as the user guide. It is a booklet provided along with the printer’s shipment box. It contains instructions and solutions for connection establishment and other printer related issues. The manual is available as a soft copy. You can get the copy by clicking the link below.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 5534 Driver Installation
HP Envy 5534 Driver Installation on Windows
- There are two methods to install the driver for your Windows system.
- Take the software installation CD from the shipment box.
- Load the CD into the system’s disc drive on the pocessing unit.Observe the list of available files on the screen.
- Select the setup file from the list. Proceed with the on-screen instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the process.
- If the installation fails, download the driver from our website 123.hp.com/envy5534.
- Double-click the link to begin the download process.
- Install it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless based on the printer model.
- After installation, view the printer name on the list of available devices.
HP Envy 5534 Driver Installation for Mac
- Recently launched Mac system uses the HP Easy Start to install the driver.
- “Click the link” mentioned on our website to start the download process.
- Do not power off the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer and the system during the installation process.
- The software launches automatically on the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the software to start the installation process automatically.
- If you need to update the driver, select the Apple menu on your Mac system.
- Select the “System Preferences->Print and Fax” or Printers and Scanners options.
- Choose your printer name from the Printers list.
- Remove the existing printer name by clicking the – sign After some time, select the + sign to add the printer name.
HP Envy 5534 Ink Cartridge Installation Guidance
The HP Envy 5534 printer supports black and color printing. So, it is compatible with black and tri-color cartridges.
How to Replace the Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5534?
Replacement of the ink cartridge is necessary if the ink level is low.
Find the ink level on the printer’s control panel.
- Raise the ink cartridge access latch.
- Make sure that the carriage moves to its replacement position.
- Click on top of the cartridge to remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- “Purchase” the ink cartridge from the HP Sure Supply freeware.
- “Remove” the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- “Unwra”p the new ink cartridge from its package.
- Seat the black cartridge into the right slot and color cartridge into the left slot.
- Check if they are correctly inserted. If you hear a snap sound, the cartridges are correctly installed.
- Close the door properly. The printer yields an alignment page.
- Keep the printed alignment page on the scanner glass. Navigate to the Settings menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Click the Align the ink cartridges option for quality printouts.
HP Envy 5534 Wireless Setup
Before configuring the printer to a wireless network, verify if the printer supports the connection. If yes, it is a secure method for establishing a connection without using wiress.
How to Connect HP Envy 5534 to Wireless?
- Keep the network name and password ready for establishing the network connection.
- Note that the credentials are case-sensitive.
- Establish a network connection to the system with stable internet access.
- Keep your printer and system close to a router for better signal strength.
- Remove the printer’s power cable from the rear power port of the printer.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to establish the network connection.
- Navigate to the Settings menu. Select Network Settings-> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Get the list of available networks on the surroundings.
- Select the network name and type the password to establish the connection.
- A stable wireless light displays on the printer’s control panel.
HP Envy 5534 Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is the updated version of HP Wireless Direct. The HP Envy 5534 printer is compatible with the Wireless Direct feature. Go through the steps below for connection establishment.
How to Connect HP Envy 5534 to Wifi Direct?
- 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer supports HP Wireless Direct.
- Tap the Wireless Direct icon on the printer’s control panel.
- For the printer without touchscreen, navigate to the Network Setup icon and tap Wireless Direct.
- Enable the network connection. Select On or On with security and tap OK.
- If you are choosing on with security, you require a password to establish the connection.
- Tap the Settings-> Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
- Choose the printer model from the printers list. Choose the document and start printing.
HP Envy 5534 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing app available in all Apple devices. This app does not require any additional software or drivers to establish the connection.
- Check if the wireless feature is turned on.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/envy5534 printer to a local wireless network.
- Open the Wi-Fi Settings on your Apple device.
- Link your printer and system to the same wireless network.
- It is not possible to connect the AirPrint feature to a public network.
- If the printer supports only USB connection, it is unable to use the AirPrint feature.
- Choose the document or photo to print.
- Tap the Share icon to display the list of available devices.
- Select the printer name from the list. Click the Print option to start printing.