123.hp.com/setup 5540 Support
Tables of Content:
About HP Envy 5540 Printer
When you purchase an 123.hp.com/setup 5540 Printer, it needs a basic first -time installation and setup. Unboxing the HP Envy 5540 Printer and connecting it to the system or laptop is referred as a basic setup. You can make the connection either using wire or wireless. After the connection, it is required to install the driver and software to the device for easy access to the envy 5540 printer. You can install the software either using a software installation CD or download it manually. Our technical team provides you easy installation and setup process for the 123 HP Printer.
123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Services
For the 123 HP Envy Photo printer, a basic printer driver is necessary for its proper functioning. For easy access to the printers, 123 HP Printer Support offers updated drivers for all printer models on our website. Download the drivers according to the printer model and then access the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printers.
Use the user manual on our website for 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer.It can be downloaded easily for all the users. In case of any issues or doubts regarding the basic installation, printing settings, installation new ink cartridge. Etc, refer to this user manual.
123 HP Envy 5540 Setup First-Time Installation
After purchasing a new 123.hp.com/setup 5540 Printer, it is necessary to configure the printer’s hardware and install the appropriate printer driver in the system. When you do the setup process for the first time, it may be a difficult task. After referring to the steps below, you can do the setup process easily. The setup procedure varies for all the HP Printer model. Based on the series, the steps vary.
123.hp.com/setup 5540 Unboxing & Setting Up
- Discard all the tapes that are around the printer and then open the cartridge access door. Remove the tapes from interior and exterior of it.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the power socket. Switch on the printer.
- Use the USB cable to connect the printer to the laptop or PC. While connecting the printer for the first time, you can also use wired or wireless connection.
- Take out the new ink cartridge and remove the tape from it. Pull the tape to remove from the top of it.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.Wait for a while for the cartridge to move to the center of the printer.
- Install the new cartridge into the slot carefully.
- After installing the cartridge, insert paper into the input tray. After a while, the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer starts to print the alignment page automatically.
- In case the alignment page is not printed, try to print it manually.
123 HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation Guidance
You can get regular updates for the printer drivers for better performance of the device. These updated drivers need to be installed in the system and there are certain steps that need to be followed at the time of driver installation. Get the updated drivers for all HP Printers from our website 123.hp.com/setup 5540 which can be easily accessible by all users. Download HP Envy 5540 Driver for further installation.
HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation on Windows
Installing the HP Envy 5540 Driver to a Windows operating systems is very simple.The basic steps are mentioned below:
Search the driver for the HP Printer models from our website 123.hp.com/setup 5540.
- Click the link to download the driver. After clicking, the setup file gets downloaded automatically.
- After downloading, move to the downloads folder to open the file and run it.
- In certain cases, the installation gets started automatically and displays on-screen instructions.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions and install the updated driver in the system.
- In case any error message is displayed on the screen, uninstall the existing driver and then follow the steps below:
- In your system, open Device and Printers
- Choose the printer’s name from the list and then select the driver.
- Now, start uninstalling the existing driver and then re-install it again with the updated driver. In case of any issue, call our technical experts to fix it.
HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation on Mac
While installing the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 driver to a Mac system, follow the steps below to make the installation process easy:
- Locate the driver for your HP printer model from our website.
- Click the link given for the driver. Once you have clicked it, the setup file downloads automatically.
- Open the setup file and launch it.
- At times, the installation process begins automatically and displays certain on-screen prompts.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, install the required driver in the system and complete it.
- In case the installation Wizard displays any error message, uninstall the current printer driver and install the updated driver. To do that, follow the steps below:
- On the Mac system, open the Apple menu.
- Move to the System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose the printer’s name from the list and select remove.
- After deleting the printer’s name from the list, include it again with the updated driver.
How to Print Document on HP Envy 5540 Printer?
HP Envy 5540 Print a Documents in Windows
Printing a document from a Windows operating system is very easy. Initially, switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer and the system. Check whether the printer is connected to the system and then follow the steps below:
- Open the document you intend to print.
- Press the Ctrl and P keys simultaneously to open the print window.
- After the window displays, move to the print set up or Properties.
- Choose the settings to print the document under the Properties menu.
- You can change the orientation as Portrait or Landscape
- Choose the Duplex Printing option to print on both sides of the page and then set the margins, if required.
- After making the necessary changes, select the Print option to start printing.The Print window can also be opened by clicking ‘File’ menu and then ‘Print’ option.
- Now, you can get the printed document.
HP Envy 5540 Print a Documents in Mac
To print a document from a Mac system, switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer and the system. Make sure that the printer and system are connected. Now, follow the basic steps to print a document.
- Choose the documents you wish to print from the Mac system.
- Press Command and P keys at a time to open the print window.
- Choose the printer’s name that is linked to the system.
- Change the orientation page as Landscape and Portrait based on the user’s requirements.
- Select the Duplex printing option to print on both sides and customize the margins prior to printing
- Once the print settings are modified, select Print to begin the printing process.
- After the printing process, you can get the printed document in the output tray.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Protected Setup(WPS) Guidance
123 HP Envy 5540 WPS for Windows
Nowadays most HP printers have wireless connection option and it is one of the simplest modes of connection. You are not required to use any cables for the connection process. You can connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer to a wireless network in two ways-Wireless Setup Wizard and WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). The printer connection steps are mentioned below:
- Switch on the hp envy 5540 printer.
- You can see a wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Press it.
- Tap the Setting option and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Type the network name and password to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Based on the on-screen prompts, complete the connection process. Download the printer driver, if required.
- Use the WPS method for the connection process. Press the WPS button located on the router.
- This helps you to connect the printer to a wireless network.
123 HP Envy 5540 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
Most HP Printers is available with the wireless connection option.One of the main advantages of the wireless network is that it is very secure when compared to other networks. Use the network name and password for connecting the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer to a wireless network. Follow the basic steps to connect the printer to a Mac system.
- Power on the hp envy 5540 printer.
- Locate the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Find and press it.Select the Wireless Setup wizard icon under the settings icon.
- Using the on-screen instructions, complete the connection process. Download the printer driver from our website, if required.
- Launch the software and make use of on-screen instructions to install it.After installing the software, choose the printer’s name and select continue.
- Select Add printer and choose the printer’s name.Select Print using or Use. Choose the hp envy 5540 printer from the drop-down list and select continue.
- By following the on-screen instructions, you can connect the hp envy 5540 printer to a Mac system.
123 HP Envy 5540 Digital Setup
HP Envy 5540 Printer ePrint Setup
ePrint feature is one of the best features to print documents or photos from 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer. You can print your media from any location by just sending an attachment along with the mail to the printer’s email address. The printer should have a unique mail address and works only when the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Switch on the hp envy 5540 printer.Make use of the steps below for 123.hp.com/setup 5540 printer with the touchscreen display. You can see an ePrint button on the printer’s control panel, touch it. In case the icon is not available, tap Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless settings to access Web Services.
- To obtain the information sheet, click Print Info. The information sheet contains printer’s email address.
- In case there is no email address on the sheet, locate the printer’s claim code and include @hpeprint.com to it.
- Use this email address to send the files or photos straight to the printer.
- In case your printer does not have a touch screen panel:
- Try to print a network configuration page or test page to get the IP address of the printer.
- You need to type the IP address in the browser’s search tab to open the Web Services setup page.
- Activate the ePrint feature by clicking Enable or Turn on.Press the Print Info button on the control panel to get the email address.Use this email id for ePrint setup.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Cloud Print Setup
123.hp.com/setup 5540 Google Cloud Print is the best feature which makes the user to print a file from phone. The files are stored in Google Cloud. To use this feature, you need a Google account or a Chromebook. This feature can be used in Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Open the Chrome browser in your system and move to the Settings option.
- Navigate to Advances Settings->Google Cloud Print->Manage button.
HP Envy Cloud Print Setup
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted under New device, enroll it.
- In case it is under My devices, it is already enrolled and is ready to print.
- After registering, you can print documents from your phone and PC directly.
HP Envy 5540 Cloud Print Architecture