123.hp.com/setup 5000 Printer Support
Tables of Content:
About HP Envy 5000 Setup
These days, printers have become a necessity to accomplish all the basic tasks. Do you think setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 Printer for the first time is a tough job? Do not worry. Follow our simple instructions given below for setting up the HP printer. Remove the printer and all other components associated with the box. Now, plug in the power cable, then set all the control panel preferences and then insert the paper into the main input tray. Install the ink cartridges that came with the printer after installing the software. Now, your HP Envy 5000 printer is all set to commence printing.
123 HP Envy 5000 Printer Services
Are you looking for steps to install the driver for your printer? Drivers play an important role in performing all the basic printer tasks. You can go through the prompts provided below to download the driver and begin the installation.
It is advisable to always go through the basic safety precautions in the manual when using any products to reduce the risk of injury from fire or electric shock. Go through the manual that came with your printer for any setup or troubleshooting solutions.
HP Envy 5000 Setup Unboxing & Installation Assist
HP Envy 5000, an All-In-One, includes features such as print, scan and copy. The printer is suitable for both home and small-office purpose. Connect the printer to either a wireless network or USB cable. Once you know how to setup the printer, you can virtually setup from anywhere and start printing. Go through the guidelines given below to unbox your 123 HP Envy 5000 printer.
Unbox the 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer from the box
- “Discard” the tape and then open the box. Now, remove all the accessories and the printer from the box.
- You may notice some papers and a CD with your Envy 5000 printer. Note that the booklet is the user manual. Use the CD to install the software for your printer.
- Make sure that you discard any tape, plastic or other packaging materials that are on or inside the printer, scanner, input tray and control panel.
- Now, plug in the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet and then power on the printer.
- Select the language and country/region and then click OK. Carefully pull out the input tray and then insert the papers into the printer.
- You may notice that the printer prints an alignment page. Carefully place the alignment page on the scanner and then close the scanner lid firmly.
- Now, click OK to continue. Once the scanning process completes, you may notice an Alignment Successful message. Select the OK option to continue.
- You may notice a prompt to insert the cartridges. After inserting the cartridges into the 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer, click OK to continue.
Easy Instructions for HP Envy 5000 Driver Installation
Are you looking for steps to download a HP Envy 5000 Driver Once you connect the printer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, install the printer driver and software from the HP Envy 5000 Setup website 123.hp.com/setup 5000. Go through the prompts given below to download the driver for your system.
HP Envy 5000 Driver Installation for Windows
You can follow the steps to install 123 HP ENVY 5000 printer driver using a CD/DVD drive. The steps given below may also apply:
- Power on your device or system, where you want to install the HP ENVY 5000 driver.
- Do not connect the USB cable until you are asked to connect it to the computer with a prompt.
- Make sure that you insert the CD/DVD into your computer and then complete the setup file. You may notice that the installation wizard appears.
- Follow the prompts as per the wizard to complete it.
- Now, you are all set to print from the HP ENVY 5000 printer as the driver is successfully installed.
HP Envy 5000 Driver Installation for Mac
Follow the basic steps given below to install HP Envy 5000 setup driver on your Mac PC:
- The foremost step is to reset the Print System.
- Once the Reset process is complete, make sure that you connect the printer via a USB Cable.
- Now, uninstall Drivers and Software and then examine and fix the Disk Permissions on the Mac.
- After opening the Macintosh HD, switch to the Applications menu and then look for Utilities Folder.
- Make sure that you open the Disk Utility from the utility folder and then select the Hard Drive volume you are using (you may notice it on the left end).
- Now, go to Verify Disk Permissions and once the process is over, select the Repair Disk Permissions option.
- To check for the latest Apple Updates, go to the Apple menu, then select System Preferences and then choose the Software Update.
- Click Update Now, then install all the latest updates and then restart your system.
- Make sure that you reinstall Software and Drivers. Check your printer to verify if all the functions are working properly after the printer is successfully installed.
How to Print Documents in HP Envy 5000 Printer?
HP Envy 5000 Print a Documents in Windows
Go through the steps given below to print a document from your Windows PC:
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5000 setup is connected perfectly to your system.
- Now, open the document you want to print and then click File in the top left-hand corner of the document.
- Search for the Print option in the menu. Select the option and then choose the number of copies to print the document.
- Now, select the other printing features such as size and orientation of the paper.
- If necessary, look at the preview of your document and if satisfied with the preview, select the Print option.
- You may notice that the document now starts to print on your Envy 5000 printer.
HP Envy 5000 Print a Documents in Mac
Go through the guidelines given below to print a document from your Mac system:
- Select the document you want to print, then select Print from the File menu or press Command-P.
- You may notice that the print dialog box appears and then choose your printer model from the list that appears.
- Modify all the necessary printing options and then click Print.
- To open your print queue, make sure that you click the printer icon in the Dock.
- Note that the printer icon appears only when the print queue contains print jobs.
- On selecting the print queue, you may notice status messages and print jobs in progress.
- Select the required option to pause, resume or delete print jobs.
- Go to View to check the settings and other basic information about your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer, such as printer’s name and supply levels.
- Note that you can also Preview your documents by double-clicking it.
HP Envy 5000 Wireless Protected Setup(WPS) Support
123 HP Envy 5000 WPS for Windows
You can connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer to the wireless network in Windows using three methods:
- By using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button in HP Envy 5000 Printer
- On running the wireless setup wizard, you may notice a wireless network window; click Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
- Now, the Quick connect using Wireless Protected Setup button may appear. Make sure that you press the button and then click to Connect to the window.
- Select the close option, then choose a location for your network on the Set Network Location window and then click Close.
- By typing the client device’s PIN on the router
- Make sure that you run the wireless setup wizard. You may notice a wireless network window.
- Ensure that you click Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect. It is advisable to select the option as Use a PIN to connect.
- Now, login to your router’s web-based administration utility and then ensure that you locate the wireless protected set up from the Quick connect using a PIN Window.
- Make sure that you type the PIN and then click Close.
- Choose the location for your network on the Set Network Location window and then click Close.
- By entering the router’s PIN on the client device
- On the client device, make sure that you type the PIN listed on the router’s Wireless Protected Setup screen.
- Once the client device is configured, ensure that you click OK. For further instructions, refer to your client device.
123 HP Envy 5000 WPS for Mac
You can connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer to the Wireless Protected Setup on Mac by following the steps below:
- Prior to connecting the device to the network, check if the system and access point or router are connected well.
- Once you check the connections, connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5000 Printer to the network.
- Make sure that you use the up or down button to display Setup and then press the right Function button.
- With the left or right keys, click the Wireless LAN setup and then select the OK option.
- Click Yes and then select OK. When the wireless connection is activated, you may notice that the Wi-Fi light glows blue.
- Make sure that you select other setup and click OK.
- Select WPS –> OK. Now, choose the Push button method and then click OK.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to operate the machine and its access point.
- Now, make sure that you press and hold the WPS button on the access point and then click OK within 2 minutes.
- The Wi-Fi light may glow in blue color when searching for an access point.
- Once connected to the access point, you may notice a dialog box. Click OK so that your process is completed.
HP Envy 5000 Digital Setup Support
HP Envy 5000 ePrint Setup Support
To print directly to your HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer, you can use your mobile devices. To print from anywhere using 123 HP ePrint, follow the basic prompts given below:
- The foremost step is to enable the Web Services on your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer.
- Make sure that you connect your printer to HP Connected to get your printer’s unique email address.
- For better access, ensure that you add your printer email address as a contact to your address book, to add your email address directly.
- Ensure that you locate the printer’s email address on the information sheet.
- Make a note that if there are additional recipients in the To: field, then the HP e-Print may possibly cancel the print job.
- Make a note that the app does not support digitally signed, encrypted and password protected documents.
- Type your ePrint email address in the To: field and if required, you can also enter any additional email addresses in the CC: field.
- Select the Send option.
HP Envy 5000 Cloud Print Setup Support
To Setup Google Cloud Print you simply need to follow the prompts given below:
- The fundamental step is to switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 Printer and then open Chrome on your Windows or Mac system.
- At the top right corner of your system, make sure that you click more and then choose Settings.
- At the bottom of the screen, ensure that you select the Advanced option.
- Now, under “Printing” option or menu, make sure that you click the Google Cloud Print feature.
- Select the Manage Cloud Print devices option and when prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose your printer model and then click Add printers. You may notice that the printer is associated with your Google Account.
- Now, you can easily print from any device where you are signed in to your Google Account.