123.hp.com/setup 4527 Installation
Tables of Content:
About HP Envy 4527 Setup
Do you need to set up your 123.hp.com/setup 4527 device? Just follow the basic step by step procedures to easily set up the printer. Initially, you have to unpack the HP Envy 4527 Printer from its packing material, link the power cable to connect the printer and computer, based on the needs set all the control panel preferences and then place the paper into the printer’s input tray. Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot and then download and install HP Envy 4527 Driver Software on the Computer. Now hp printer is ready to print the desired document or photo.
123 HP Envy 4527 Driver Services
Are you finding it difficult to install the driver and software on the computer? You need not to worried. Just Contact Our Expert Using Chat Box displayed on this website, our technical experts will install the driver on your computer via a remote access.
The HP Envy 4527 Driver manual offers you all types of printer information, setup, troubleshooting, and printer maintenance tips. Just download the manual from this website and follow the steps to easily make your printer ready to print the required document or photo.
123 HP Envy 4527 Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
HP Envy 4527 Setup First-Time Installation
- Once you receive a 123.hp.com/setup 4527 from the shipment, unpack the printer and its accessories.
- With the printer and its components, you will also find the user manual and a CD. The user guide provides all sorts of printer information while the CD has the printer software.
- Check whether that the HP Envy 4527 Printer, scanner, input tray, and printer’s control panel are free from tape and sticker.
- Plug-in the power cord to the printer and to the wall outlet and then power on the Hp Envy 4527 printer.
- Choose the preferred language, country or region, and then click OK.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slot. Once inserting it, click OK.
- Insert papers into the input tray of the printer. Ensure that the papers are compatible with the printer
- Insert the alignment page on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid and click OK.
- After completing the scanning process, an Alignment Successful message gets displayed.
- Select OK and the printer starts to print a document.
HP Envy 4527 Driver Installation Guidance
123.hp.com/setup 4527 over a wireless network, connect the printer to the wireless network and then download and install HP Envy 4527 Driver Software on a Windows computer. You will be prompted to choose the connection type during the installation process. Choose wireless as the connection type.
HP Envy 4527 Driver Installation for Windows
- Power ON your computer. Open the computer’s disc drive and place the “CD/DVD” into it.
- You can view an installation wizard. Make use of the instructions of the wizard and complete the process.
- During the installation, you will be instructed to choose the connection type. Select USB as the connection type.
- Use the USB cable to connect the “123.hp.com/setup 4527” and the computer.
- Provide the required and valid inputs for each step in the wizard and then complete the HP Envy 4527 Driver installation process successfully.
- Now try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
123 HP Envy 4527 Driver Installation for Mac
- Reset the Print System and make sure that the printer is linked via a USB Cable.
- You need to “Uninstall” HP Envy 4527 Driver Software.
- Now access the Macintosh to choose the Applications menu.
- Look for Utilities Folder in the Applications menu and then open Disk Utility from the utility folder.
- Choose the Hard Drive volume you are using and then check the Disk Permissions. choose Repair Disk Permissions.
- Check for the latest Apple Updates. Go to the Apple menu and then select System Preferences.
- Choose the Software Update and then click on the Update Now option.
- Download and install the latest updates and then reboot your computer.
- Now you need to reinstall your HP Envy 4527 Driver Softwares that you have uninstalled previously and ensure that your printer performs all the functions properly.
How to Print Document on HP Envy4527 Printer?
123 HP Envy 4527 Print a Documents in Windows
123 HP Envy 4527 Print a Documents in Mac
- Go through the guides that are listed below to print a document on a Mac device.
- Open the document that you need to print. Click on Print from the File menu or press Command+P.
- Now, you can view a Print dialog box.
- Select your HP Envy 4527 printer from the Printer pop-up menu.
- Select the desired printer options and then select click Print.
- Now, the print job will be sent to the print queue and then you will get your printed outputs.
- The guides you need to follow to open the print queue:
- Select the printer icon.
- Note: You can view the printer icon only when the print queue contains jobs.
- If the print queue is chosen, you can view a status message stating that the Jobs in progress.
- Based on the needs, you can pause, resume, or delete print jobs.
- If required, you can also view settings and other basic information about the hp envy 4527 printers, such as printer’s name and supply levels.
- You can preview your documents by double-clicking it or by selecting it and by pressing the Spacebar on your device.
HP Envy 4527 Wireless Protected Setup Guide
123 HP Envy 4527 Printer WPS for Windows
- The Wireless protected setup can be established by following any of the three methods.
- Using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Initially, run the wireless adapter’s setup wizard.
- A wireless network window gets displayed, click on the Use Wireless Protected Setup option to connect.
- The Quick connect using Wireless Protected Setup button will be displayed on the screen. Select that option to Connect to the windows computer.
- Choose select a location for your network on the Set Network Location window. You’re done. You can start to print a document using the printer.
- Using the client device’s PIN on the router
- Sign in to the router’s web-based administration utility, find the wireless protected setup from the Quick connect.
- Index the PIN and then proceed further.
- Now, you need to choose the location for your network from the Set Network Location window.
- Select Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
- Using the router’s PIN on the client device
- On the client device, you need to key in the PIN that is listed on the router’s Wireless Protected Setup screen.
- After configuration, click OK.
123 HP Envy 4527 Printer WPS for Mac
HP Envy 4527 Print Functions Guidance
123 HP Envy 4527 ePrint Setup
With HP ePrint, you can print your document from any place at any time. Make use of the steps that are listed below to connect your mobile device and the HP Envy 4527 printer.
- Initially, you have to enable the Web Services on the 123.hp.com/setup 4527 and get your printer’s unique email address that is very important in the process of HP ePrint.
- To make your access easy, add your printer’s email address as a contact to your address book so that you can easily add your email address directly. This is to avoid the time delay.
- To print an email message, you need to open the message, and then click on the Forward option.
- Index your ePrint email address in the To: field and if required add an additional email address in the CC: field.
- Select Send so that your email will be printed at the selected destination.
123 HP Envy 4527 Cloud Print Setup
Make use of the Google Cloud Print to print the desired documents and photos from any network connected device to your printer. You need not waste your time to download HP Envy 4527 Driver or software to print with Google Cloud Print.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 4527 Printer. Access Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer.
- From the top right of your computer, select More and then choose the Settings option.
- Select the Advanced option from the bottom of the screen.
- From the Printing option, click on the Google Cloud Print feature.
- Select Manage Cloud Print devices.
- Log in to your Google Account. Choose the required printer that you need to connect and then select the Add printer option.
- Now your printer will be added to your Google Account and you will have the access to connect to Google Cloud Print.
- Print the desired document or photo using the printer from any device where you’re Logged in to your Google Account.