123.hp.com/dj4155 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 is a wireless All-in-One printer that can print, scan, and copy easily. Carry out the steps that are given below to set up the 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- Take out the printer from the carton and place it in a well-ventilated area away from the direct sunlight.
- Remove all the tapes, plastic covers, and protective films from the HP printer.
- Place the HP printer on a flat surface and make sure that the humidity range of the room you place it is within 10% to 80%.
- Now, open the input paper tray and lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove any packing materials inside the printer.
Step 2: Connecting the power cable
- Fix one end of the power cable to the rear side of the printer.
- Plug the other end of the cable to an AC outlet on the wall.
- Touch the Power button on the HP printer to turn it on and wait for about 60 seconds.
Step 3: Inserting the cartridges
- Wait until the printer is idle and the carriage moves to the center.
- Lower the front door of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unpack a new cartridge from its package and remove the tape on it.
- Shake the cartridge well and insert the cartridge into the printer.
- Make sure to insert the toner cartridge correctly. Push the cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the same procedure to insert the other cartridge. Then, close the cartridge access door and front door.
Step 4: Loading Paper
- Raise the input paper tray on the top of the 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer to load paper.
- Slide the paper guides according to the size of the paper you are going to load.
- Align a stack of paper and insert it into the tray.
- Now, pull out the output tray and extender.
Step 5: Installing the printer software
- You can download the printer software from the official HP website.
- Download the HP Smart application on your device to print from it.
- For an Android device, download the application from the Google Play Store app.
- For an iOS device, download HP Smart from the App Store app.
- Run the installer file and install the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- When prompted to choose a connection type during installation, select the preferred connection type.
- Once you have installed the HP Smart app, you can now print and scan from your device easily.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Download
Consider the steps given below to download the driver for the HP printer on your computer.
- Open your web browser and enter the official HP website in the address bar.
- Choose your region and navigate to the Support page.
- Type the model number of your HP printer under the Products tab. Then, click on the Submit button.
- Select the Software and Drivers tab and download the required driver on your computer by choosing your operating system.
- Otherwise, click on the Driver Download button on this page to get the driver for the HP printer.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Driver Install
- Proceed with the steps that are given below to install the driver on your computer.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on the installer file.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Yes.
- In the installation window, click on the Next button.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Wait until the software installation is complete.
- Select your Connection type when prompted.
- For a direct USB connection, connect the 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer and computer using a USB cable.
- For a wireless network connection, connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup
If you want to set up a wireless connection on the printer, proceed with the steps that are given below.
- Make sure to set up your wireless router prior to the connection.
- Also, you have to know your network credentials to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place your 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer near to the Wi-Fi router for the first time setup.
- Press the Wireless button on the printer for about 5 seconds.
- When the light on the printer flashes, press the WPS button on your router to get connected to the network.
- Launch the Google Play store if you are using an Android device, and search for HP Smart.
- For an iOS device and download HP Smart from the App Store app.
- Download the HP Smart application on your device.
- Complete the HP Smart installation by following on-screen.
- You can now print and scan wirelessly from your smartphone.
HP Deskjet Plus 4155 USB Setup
If you want to connect the HP printer to your computer using a direct USB connection, you can follow the procedure given below.
- Make sure that the HP printer is turned on.
- You can use a USB cable that is less than 3 m for a better connection.
- Install the printer software on your computer.
- If you are using a Mac device, connect the USB cable before software installation.
- For a Windows computer, connect the USB cable when prompted.
- Choose the type of connection as the Direct USB connection.
- Locate the USB port on your printer and connect your computer and 123.hp.com/dj4155 printer using a USB cable.
- Complete the rest of the installation by following the on-screen instructions