123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Guidance
Tables of Content:
About HP Deskjet 2132 Printer
In order to use the 123 HP Deskjet 2132 printer, it is mandatory to Set it up. Like every other device, the setup process is required for printers as well. The process involved in the first-time setup is fairly simple and can be executed by carefully following the instructions mentioned in this webpage. When it comes to printers, driver software plays an important part. This unique HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Software is tailor-made for your printer and can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj2132 and is available for free. The basic steps for your printer 123 hp setup involve unboxing the contents and putting together the hardware components.easy installation and setup process for the 123 HP Printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Services
The HP Deskjet 2132 Driver is the most important software when it comes to printers. This software is custom made to suit the specific requirements of your HP DeskJet 2132 printer as is the case with every printer and their driver. All the customers are advised to download the latest HP Deskjet 2132 Driver from 123.hp.com/dj2132 website and keep the existing ones updated.
The HP Deskjet 2132 Driver manual or the user guide contains all the information that exists regarding your printer. These manuals are specific to their printer and one manual cannot be referred to another printer model. A collection of all the user guide that was released for the 123 HP DeskJet 2132 printer can be found here.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Unboxing & Setting Up Guidance
123 HP DeskJet 2132 is an all-in-one printer which can perform print, scan, and copy functions. It is designed for small office and purpose. A USB cable is provided to be used as a means of wired connection. Unboxing is the step-by-step guidance that should be followed to set up your printer for the next stage of driver installation. Unboxing guide for the 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer is as described below:
Unbox the HP Deskjet 2132 Setup from the box
- Remove the contents of the package.
- Peel off the tapes present on the printer. These are found in the carriage as well. Close the cartridge access door after removing all the tapes.
- “Connect” the power cord. One end goes to the rear of the printer and the other to the power socket on the wall.
- The printer is connected to your computer using the “USB cable” provided.
- The “new ink cartridge” that is provided with the box is unpacked and the seal that is present underneath it is removed. This covers the printhead and the contact points.
- “Insert” the new cartridge in its respective color slot in the carriage. Close the cartridge latch when done. This helps in securing the cartridge so that it doesn’t move during printing.
- The aligning paper is placed in the input tray and an aligning copy is a printer. This can be done by choosing to print an alignment copy from the control panel of your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer.
- “Verify” the output to correct cartridge alignment if any.
Easy Guidance for HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Installation
As it has already been established, drivers are mandatory software of pivotal importance without which efficient functioning of the printer is not possible. Ensure that this software is always updated. You can also remove the existing version of the driver and download recently released one. The latest updated version of the HP Deskjet 2132 Driver software is available on our website 123.hp.com/dj2132.
HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Installation for Windows
The method that is to be followed to install the driver software on all computers running on Windows OS is the same:
- Download the HP Deskjet 2132 Driver software from our website.
- Make sure to choose the printer model number with care. You will end up with a wrong software upon choosing a different model number.
- Choose your operating system as Windows and hit the download button.
- After the download is completed, double-click the file to commence driver software installation.
- The driver installation process can be completed by following the instructions mentioned on-screen.
- In the event of a driver software already installed on your computer, you will be prompted to uninstall it first before proceeding with the new driver installation.
- This step can be manually performed by going to your Control Panel and choosing Devices and Printers.
- Identify and locate the old driver software and click uninstall option.
- Select Deskjet 2132 printer which is connected to the computer and begin the new driver installation.
- Make sure the driver is set to auto-update. This saves you from having to update the software manually.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Installation for Mac
This process can be followed to install the driver software on any computer that is running Mac Operating System:
- Go the link provided on our website. This will take you to the driver download page. Enter the printer model of your HP Deskjet 2132 printer.
- Take care to not enter a different model number as you will end up with a completely different software that cannot be used with your printer.
- Choose your operating system as Mac and start the download.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Choose your mode of network connectivity. Open Apple menu on your computer and under the System Preferences, choose Printer and Scanners.
- In this section, a list of devices that are recognized by your computer is displayed. Choose your printer from the list and click the plus icon to add it to your list. This will allow you to print using your printer.
- Choose your printer from the list and click the plus icon to add it to your list.
- This will allow you to print using your printer.
How to Print Documents in HP DJ2132?
HP Deskjet 2132 Print a Documents in Windows
Printing a document or a photo is the most basic task of any printer. This can be achieved by choosing a document and clicking the print icon:
- Choose a file and use the shortcut for printing which is Ctrl+P.
- Doing so will open the print window, displaying a preview of the document to be printed.
- To change the print settings, open the Properties option and click the Settings.
- Landscape/Portrait, Grayscale, Color/mono, Quality, Paper size etc are some of the features that can be varied as per your preference.
- When there is the availability of automatic duplexer, your printer can be configured to print on both sides.
- After the settings are changed, Click the Apply button followed by selecting how many copies of the printer is required to be made.
- When the settings are finalized, click the print button after making sure there is sufficient paper in the input tray.
HP Deskjet 2132 Print a Documents in Mac
The process of printing from a Mac operated computer is more or less the same as printing from a Windows computer in the aspect that Apple provides a shortcut as well.
- Choose a document or photo that needs to be printed.
- Press the command+P to open the print window.
- From a list of devices displayed, choose your printer as it will the one printing this document.
- Settings allow you to make changes to the document including changing the landscaping mode, Quality, Grayscale, resolution, duplexing etc.
- Duplexing option and page margins can be varied as per your preference.
- When the settings are changed, click print and wait for the printing process to complete. Ensure that there is sufficient paper present in the input tray.
HP Deskjet 2132 Wireless Protected Setup Guidance
HP DJ2132 WPS for Windows
Your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer is equipped with the hardware that allows it to functions wirelessly. To this, you will have to configure your printer accordingly. Changes have to be made during the driver installation after establishing a connection between the printer and the computer via a local area wireless network. Obtain your wireless network name and password before proceeding.
- Keep your printer turned on and allow it to connect to your wireless network by opting for the same through the printer’s control panel.
- In the menu option, choose wireless and wait for the printer to finish scanning. A list of wireless networks around it is displayed.
- Choose the one that belongs to you and connect to it by entering the password.
- Go to the link provided and download the driver software. Double-click to begin installation.
- Choose wireless as your means of network connections and wait for the process to complete.
- Print a test document to verify the connection.
HP DJ2132 WPS for Mac
Your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer model comes with wireless connection option. Once configured, your printer can be connected to any computer that has wireless capability. Wireless allows clutter free printing experience that is caused as a result of too many wires accumulating on the printing desk. To setup, your printer to on a wireless network, obtain the name and password of your wireless network. Availability of HP Utility software on your Mac will speed things up.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 2132 printer and make sure it is print ready.
- Ensure that the printer is fitted with the cartridge that is respective to the device and that the paper tray is filled with enough paper to not interrupt the printing process in order to refill paper.
- On the control panel of the printer, go to the Setup and choose Wireless option. Your printer will begin scanning for wireless networks. After the process is completed, a list of available networks is displayed.
- Choose the one that belongs to you and connect to it by entering the password. Download the driver software from the link available on the website and install it following the on-screen instructions.
- Choose Wireless as your mode of network connection.
- The HP Deskjet 2132 printer can be connected directly to your wireless network with the help of WPS button. Press the WPS button on your printer and when it starts to glow, do the same on your router. Both the devices will make the connection. Although this is an easy method, it is not recommended citing security reasons.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Digital Setup
HP Deskjet 2132 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a feature that allows printing to be performed by sending an email to your printer. This is a feature that is mostly supported by all 123 HP Printers that have wireless capability. This feature is restricted to wireless connection only and does not work if your 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer is connected via USB.The instructions to setup ePrint on your HP Deskjet 2132 printer is as follows:
- Go to your printer’s Control Panel. Search and select the ePrint button. The same can also be done from Web Services –> Network Setup or Wireless settings.
- Click Print to obtain existing information about the printer. This can also be used to check if the printer already has a dedicated email address.
- Make sure your printer is connected wirelessly. The process explaining the steps are provided in the previous section. Go to ePrint service and register your printer.
- You will be provided with a dedicated email for your printer. This can be customized as per your preference. To the list of recognized addresses, all the email of those who will be sending print jobs to the printer.
- The document that needs to be printed is added as an attachment and mailed to the printer.
- Mention a subject line and do not include any more than 10 attachments per email.
123 HP Deskjet 2132 Cloudprint Setup
Google Cloud is a service that allows you to print documents that are stored in cloud. This is a service offered by Google which was exclusive to Android and Windows but has recently started expanding its services to Apple products as well. On your computer, open Chrome web browser and download the cloud print plug-in. This feature can only be accessed provided your 123 HP Deskjet 2132 printer is connected wirelessly.
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2132 printer and make sure it is connected wirelessly.
- On your Chrome browser, go to Settings. In here, search and locate Cloud Print.
- Click the Manage button and check if your dj2132 printer is listed as a recognized device under My Devices.
- If not, click Register and from a list that is displayed, choose your printer and click Next.
- Choose a document from Cloud storage and click the print button. Choose your printer and make change to the document if needed. Click Print.